10. Activities that used to give you pleasure such as gardening, watching your son’s soccer game, church, or tinkering in the garage, become chores.
9. You overreact to simple slip-ups, your fuse is shorter and upsets take longer to get over.
8. You have given up on your health regime; forgotten healthy fresh foods and moderate alcohol or caffeine consumption.
7. Your own quality work/life standards are lower.
6. Creative problem solving used to be fun, easy, and challenging. Now it is stressful and burdensome.
5. Difficulty falling asleep, restless sleep indicate your body’s homeostasis is off.
4. Ignoring health problems, optimism isn’t present, joy…what joy?
3. Lower self-confidence and self-esteem. The beast of burnout is winning the battle.
2. Blaming others and not looking at your part in the situation.
1. You have given up on life balance.